3DiVi Face SDK Accuracy (NIST Standards)#
The table below shows Face SDK quality metrics based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Standards:
|NIST Face Recognition Vendor Test (FRVT) 1:1||Score|
|VISA* True Acceptance Rate (@FAR 1E-6)||99.62%|
|Mugshot* True Acceptance Rate (@FAR 1E-5)||99.72%|
|Border* True Acceptance Rate (@FAR: 1E-6)||98.99%|
|WILD* True Acceptance Rate (@FAR 1E-4)||96.74%|
Click here to see the description of image types from the table*
- VISA – Full Frontal image type. The images have a size of 252x300 pixels. The mean interocular distance (IOD) is 69 pixels.
- Mugshot – Full Frontal image type. The images are of variable sizes. The mean IOD is 113 pixels.
- Border – The images are taken with a camera, which is oriented by an attendant toward a cooperating subject. This is done under time constraints so there are role, pitch and yaw angle variations. Background illumination is sometimes strong, so the face is under-exposed. There is some perspective distortion due to close range images. Some faces are partially cropped.
- Wild – The images include many photojournalism-style images. Resolution varies very widely. The images are very unconstrained with wide yaw and pitch pose variation. Faces can be occluded, including hair and hands.
Accuracy of Identification Methods#
|FAR||10.30 TAR (%)||10.100 TAR (%)||9.300 TAR (%)||11.1000 TAR (%)|
Accuracy of Face Attributes Detection#
|Detection Attributes||Accuracy Rate|
|Age||3.95 y/o (mean Average Error)|
The tables in this section show the speed measurements for Face SDK modules using CPU and GPU. For more detailed specifications see the Performance Parameters section.
Timing Characteristics of Detectors*#
|Detector||GPU (NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti)||CPU (Core i7-7700K 4.4GHz)|
* Speed is indicated for 4 faces in an image with a resolution of 1280x720.
** More efficient configurations of detectors are available. See the Performance Parameters section for details.
Identification Timing Characteristics#
|Method||GPU (NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti)||CPU (Core i7-7700K 4.4GHz)|
|11v1000||35 мс||865 мс|
|9v300||10 ms||260 ms|
|10v100||13 ms||40 ms|
|10v30||11 ms||24 ms|
|Method||CPU (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845)||GPU (Adreno 630)|
Note: The speed test was performed using Google Pixel 3.