To get started with Face SDK, download free Face SDK Trial license.
Note: The Trial license is not supported on iOS. Please contact us to get the free trial for iOS.
To remove trial limitations, you need to purchase Face SDK license. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Get free Face SDK Trial license or purchase the Face SDK license.
- Clone this repository or download the distribution package from http://download.3divi.com/facesdk/archives/latest.html (here you can find the complete distribution packages for the most popular operating systems). If you download the distribution package from http://download.3divi.com/facesdk/archives/latest.html, go to Step 5. If you clone the repository, run the commands below (please note that it's important to clone this repository instead of downloading it):
- Download the Face SDK runtime using Git LFS:
- Extract one of the archives with the runtime depending on your platform:
When extracting the archive, specify the path to the Face SDK root – the folders bin and lib should be located at the same level with the folders conf, docs, examples, include, and share.
Extraction path – root folder of the Face SDK distribution
- Copy the Face SDK License (
3divi_face_sdk.lic) to the
- To explore the features of Face SDK, check out our samples that will show you how to work with C++, Java, C#, Python API, and Unity.