In this section, you can find the tutorials that can help you to put into practice Face SDK functions:
- Face Detection and Tracking in a Video Stream
- Displaying Anthropometric Points and Head Rotation Angles
- Estimating Age, Gender, and Emotions
- Face Recognition in a Video Stream
- Liveness Detection
- Developing Apps for iOS
- Detection and Recognition of Masked Faces
You can find the finished tutorial projects in the Face SDK distribution package: a path to a corresponding project is mentioned in the beginning of each tutorial.
To create a project based on a tutorial from this section, you'll need:
- Face SDK. In the section Getting Started, you can find the instructions on how to download and unpack the distribution package. You can use the version with a trial license.
- Qt 5.11 or higher. You can download the Qt distribution package and see the Qt installation instructions at the official Qt website.
These tutorials expect that you have a reasonable understanding of the C++ programming language.